Providers and partners

SAC– Information for Parents and Caregivers

Who can I talk to at the school?

It is important that you raise any learning concerns that you may have for your child with the school as soon as possible, preferably on enrolment.

Provide the school with copies of any medical or other reports that are relevant.

A document that may help you to organise the information can be found at SAC Forms and Guides.

People at school you can contact include:

  • the school office
  • your child’s Form Teacher
  • the year level Dean
  • the Head of Learning Support
  • the Special Education Needs Coordinator
  • the Learning Support Coordinator
  • the school Guidance Counsellor
  • the School Nurse


Skip to main page content Accessibility page with list of access keys Home Page Site Map Contact Us