Providers and partners

SAC – Information for Schools

What supporting evidence is needed?

To make a submission on behalf of a student the school must supply:
(i) either appropriate documented evidence derived from school-based testing or observations undertaken during the student’s time at secondary school
(ii) or a report from an appropriately qualified independent registered professional that recommends special assessment conditions to address the student’s specified assessment needs. Any report that predates the student’s time at secondary school may need to be supplemented with additional current evidence.

Skip to main page content Accessibility page with list of access keys Home Page Site Map Contact Us